Cruise Ship Activities
Our successful Rotorua Super Passes offer a wide range of sightseeing options that can easily be done in one day from the Port of Tauranga.
Bay of Plenty Gold Pass includes:
- Experience Comvita – A world first visitor experience. Visitors enter a “virtual” beehive where leading edge multimedia and virtual technologies allows visitors to experience what it is like to be part of the honey bee community and see other wonders of the natural world
- Hells Gate – Hells Gate Geothermal Park is set in 50 acres with a large variety of thermal features. Walk past steaming fumaroles and hot pools of boiling mud so violent they are unnerving.
- Rainbow Springs – Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park has been a favourite destination since 1932. A combination of natural elements, the quiet majesty of the native bush, ferns, trees and plants, makes this park uniquely New Zealand. See native birdlife and rainbow trout, plus the amazing Big Splash eco water ride.
Middle Earth Pass includes:
- Experience Comvita – A world first visitor experience. Visitors enter a “virtual” beehive where leading edge multimedia and virtual technologies allows visitors to experience what it is like to be part of the honey bee community and see other wonders of the natural world.
- Te Puia – Te Puia is the home to the New Zealand Maori Arts and Crafts Institute and home of the world famous Pohutu geyser. Visitors also have the opportunity to see live kiwi, boiling mud pools and native bush.
- Hobbiton Movie Set Tours – Discover the real Middle-earth on the most picturesque private farmland near Matamata in the North Island of New Zealand, and enjoy a visit to the Hobbiton Movie Set from The Lord of the Rings film trilogy in a fascinating two-hour guided tour.
Bookings: Available online or at contact details below.
Duration: Allow 1 hour 15 minutes travelling time, each way, from the Port of Tauranga to Rotorua City Centre.
Transport / Tour Options:
- We can arrange transport by minivan with a driver. – Minimum 48 hours notice.
- Groups are catered for with a coach and driver. Pre-booking essential.
Rotorua Super Passes are ideal for independent passengers wanting to make the most of their time available. In addition to the Super Passes, we can also tailor make itineraries for Groups visiting Rotorua.
Phone: +64 7 3490388 firstname.lastname@example.org