Experience the buzz and adrenaline of KartSport – in the driver’s seat! Test your courage and driving ability like never before when you race New Zealand’s newest and longest KartSport circuit at Off Road NZ, Rotorua.
Feel the anticipation as you suit up, pull on a helmet and prepare to go kart racing in state-of-the-art, 4-stroke 390cc Sodi karts. Experience the sensation of ground rush as your kart reaches up to 100km/hour on the 150-metre straight.
Tyres squeal and G-forces pull as you take on hairpin corners, flowing curves and long straights that demand intense concentration and skill… while all around you, other competitors rival for position. Karting in New Zealand has never been like this!
- NZ’s newest and longest state of the art outdoor circuit – 1.2km long, 8 metres wide, with 150 metre straights
- Sodi 390cc 4 stroke karts imported from France (the only place in NZ to have this standard of hire kart)
- Reach up to 100km/hour
- Minimum age 14 years and 1.4 metres tall.
- Duration: Track time 10 minutes, whole experience approx 30 minutes
- After making your booking online, you will receive a confirmation booking voucher which can be handed to the reception desk at the attraction or activity.