ROTORUA FAB FOURSOME PASS
This drive yourself Pass includes entrance to:
- Agrodome Sheep Show – world famous and a lot of fun, you’ll get to pat a lamb and watch some sheep antics!
- Te Puia – experience awesome geothermal activity and learn about the Maori culture.
- Paradise Valley Springs – a beautifully presented New Zealand Trout, Bird and Wildlife park, along with a pride of African Lions.
- Skyline Rotorua Gondola – best way to see Rotorua- take the gondola up Mt Ngongataha for spectacular views.
Agrodome Sheep Show
Experience Agrodome’s world famous sheep show in an action-packed hour of farming entertainment! You’ll be introduced to 19 breeds of sheep; witness a live sheep shearing demonstration; feed lambs or hand milk a cow; see a live dog trial and even have the chance to bid on a sheep in the lively auction. Afterwards you can learn about the history of the wool industry in the Mill.
At Te Puia you can experience the Maori world, where guides proudly recount stories handed down from their ancestors. Walk around the National Carving and Weaving Schools and watch the traditional craftsmen & women at work. You can also get up close and see the iconic New Zealand Kiwi bird, before venturing into the Whakarewarewa geothermal valley where mud pools bubble and the world famous Pohutu Geyser explodes up to 30 metres in the air.
Paradise Valley Springs
Paradise Valley Springs is a beautifully presented New Zealand Trout, Bird and Wildlife park, along with a pride of African Lions. It is also the only place in New Zealand where you can pat a Lion Cub (at 2:30pm every day)! Get up close to friendly farm animals such as Alpacas, Goats and Sheep to name but a few on the lively farm walk and see native New Zealand birds such as waterfowl on wetlands and native alpine parrots, the Kea. Visitors can also interact with a variety of wildlife such as Deer, Pigs, Thar and Wallabies which may be hand fed.
Skyline Rotorua Gondola
Enjoy spectacular views of Rotorua in an eight-seater gondola cabin as you take a gentle, scenic 900 metre ride to the top of Mt Ngongataha. On arrival at Skyline Rotorua, relax and take in the 180 degree panorama view of the beautiful city.
- Children under 5 years of age are free of charge.
- Agrodome – Three sheep shows daily at 9.30am, 11.00am and 2.30pm
- Te Puia is open from 8am until 5pm in the Winter and 8am until 6pm in the Summer. Te Puia guided tours run on the hour every hour from 9am-5pm (last tour in winter commences at 4pm).
- Paradise Valley is open every day from 8am until dark with last entry at 5pm. The lion feeding is at 2:30pm every day
- Skyline Gondola opens 9am and is open till late.
- After making your booking online, you will receive a confirmation booking voucher which can be handed to the reception desk at the attraction or activity.