ROTORUA THRILLS AND SPILLS PASS
This drive yourself pass includes the following –
- Rotorua Canopy Tours – Rotorua Canopy Tours is New Zealand’s ONLY native forest Zipline Canopy Tour
- Agroventures – choose ONE ride from either Agrojet, Shweeb, Swoop or Xtreme Freefall
- OGO – Superman dive into the OGO as you slip, slide and laugh your way down the 250m long slope. This is a wet ride.
Rotorua Canopy Tours
We take customers on a journey where they experience an unprecedented view of virgin native New Zealand forest from as high as 22 metres above the ground. Safely secured in harnesses, clients travel the 1.2 km course through a network of ziplines, tree to tree swing bridges, treetop platforms and walking trails. The highlight for many is stepping out of the canopy from a 500 year old Rimu tree and travelling 220 metres above a long forgotten forested valley to a hidden landing platform on the horizon. Conservation, Education and FUN are the basis of the tour.
Agroventures is New Zealand’s most thrilling adventure playground that boasts not one or two, but FIVE high octane rides that will set your adventurous side soaring. You can choose from ONE of the following. Agrojet – the world’s first commercial sprint boat which gives G-force sensations on hairpin bends, the Swoop which is a super body swing flying from 40 metres high and reaching speeds of 130kph ,the one and only Shweeb, a world first human powered monorail racetrack or Freefall Xtreme which is the closest you will get to being a super hero. Fly unattached on a giant wind column!
The experience of rolling down a hill inside a giant inflatable ball has been an iconic adventure experience since Andrew and David Akers developed the first operation in the world in Rotorua back in 1997. Rotorua remains the ONLY location in New Zealand where you can experience this amazingly fun and bizarre activity. Do not miss out on these unique New Zealand inventions. Includes the H2OGO Straight Track.
- Children under 6 years of age are free of charge, however children must be 6 years of age to do the Ogo ride.
- The attractions featured in this Pass can easily be visited in one day or if you prefer, over several days.
- Bookings are essential for Rotorua Canopy Tours and it is best to nominate the day that you wish to do this and we will request a booking for you.
- Rotorua Canopy Tours operate at 10am and 2 pm year round. Throughout peak periods tours are added to accommodate demand and it is intended in the height of summer tours will be running hourly
- Agroventures is open from 9am to 5pm every day of the year (excluding Christmas Day).
- OGO opening hours are 9.00am to 5pm. (9.00am to 6.00pm in summer) in all weather conditions.Closed Christmas Day
- For more detailed information on each activity operator, please click on the links above.
- After making your booking online, you will receive a confirmation booking voucher which can be handed to the reception desk at the attraction or activity.