ROTORUA EXECUTIVE ECONOMY PASS.
A relaxing way to visit the attractions below. Transport is included by minivan or private car. A complimentary pick up and drop off service is provided from inner city hotels.
- Te Puia – experience awesome geothermal activity and learn about the Maori culture.
- Skyline Rotorua Gondola – the best way to see Rotorua, take the gondola up Mt Ngongataha for spectacular views.
- Agrodome Sheep Show – world famous and a lot of fun, you’ll get to pat a lamb and watch some sheep antics!
- Polynesian Spa (Adult, Priest Spa or Family Pools) – have a relaxing soak in this award-winning spa complex.
- Rainbow Springs – Meet NZ’s most precious inhabitants including the Kiwi, tuatara and rainbow trout, then jump on the Big Splash ride.
At Te Puia you can experience the Maori world, where guides proudly recount stories handed down from their ancestors. Walk around the National Carving and Weaving Schools and watch the traditional craftsmen & women at work. You can also get up close and see the iconic New Zealand Kiwi bird, before venturing into the Whakarewarewa geothermal valley where mud pools bubble and the world famous Pohutu Geyser explodes up to 30 metres in the air.
Skyline Rotorua Gondola
Enjoy spectacular views of Rotorua in an eight-seater gondola cabin as you take a gentle, scenic 900 metre ride to the top of Mt Ngongataha. On arrival at Skyline Rotorua, relax and take in the 180 degree panorama view of the beautiful city.
Agrodome Sheep Show
Experience Agrodome’s world famous sheep show in an action-packed hour of farming entertainment! You’ll be introduced to 19 breeds of sheep; witness a live sheep shearing demonstration; feed lambs or hand milk a cow; see a live dog trial and even have the chance to bid on a sheep in the lively auction. Afterwards you can learn about the history of the wool industry in the Mill.
Polynesian Spa (Adults Pools and Priest Spa or Family Spa)
Polynesian Spa is consistently recognised as one of the World Top Ten Spas by UK Conde Nast Traveller Magazine.
In the Adult Pools & Priest Spa unwind in seven hot mineral pools ranging from 38°C to 42°C overlooking sparkling Lake Rotorua, fed with hot mineral water from two different springs.
The Family Spa includes a large freshwater chlorinated pool (33°C) with a toddler’s section and a small hydro slide for a splashing good time. Two hot mineral pools overlook the large freshwater pool for supervision.
Set in 22 acres of beautiful native trees and streams Rainbow Springs is home to a huge variety of New Zealand’s most precious inhabitants including the rare Kiwi. You will also be able to explore the many free flight aviaries, see prehistoric Tuatara, talk to Jenny the hand-reared kea, feed the largest wild trout you will ever see and experience the wonder of the live bird show featuring some of the funniest feathered performers you will ever see. You’ll also be able to experience the adrenalin rush of the new Big Splash water ride which takes a journey through the ecological evolution of New Zealand.
- Infants under 2 years of age are free of charge.
- Child prices apply for those aged 2-14 years.
- Reservations are essential with 48 hours notice required for a confirmed seat.
- After making your booking online, you will receive a set of vouchers that can be handed to the minivan driver and reception desk at the appropriate attraction or activity. We can either email these vouchers to you or you can pick them up at your accommodation in Rotorua.
- Pick up from CBD accommodation starts from 7.30am and tour finishes at 2pm approx with drop off at Polynesian Spa. You can choose to stay at the spa for as long as you like and then make your own way back to your accommodation.