White Island – Mt Tarawera dual Volcano landing – Helicopter
Experience the thrill of combining our two signature helicopter tours landing on both Mount Tarawera and White Island. The contrast between these two volcanoes couldn’t be more amazing, from the active crater floor and steaming crater lake of White Island to the heights of Mount Tarawera‘s summit. Here we enjoy spectacular vistas of the Volcanoes craters and the surrounding Lakes district.
$995.00 per adult (allow 3.5 hours)
$746.00 per child
- All flights depart from the Rotorua City Lakefront, Memorial Drive
- This flight operate with a minimum of 2 adult fares
- Children under 2 are free of charge
- Children aged 2-11 years pay a child fare which is 75% of the adult fare
- As per New Zealand law, Volcanic Air requires individual passenger weights at the time of booking. If an individual passenger weight exceeds 110kg a surcharge may apply. When passengers exceed declared weight on arrival Volcanic Air reserve the right to apply a surcharge. The surcharge equivalent to an additional adult fare will be applied in the event that a change to a larger aircraft is required.
- Please wear comfortable closed in walking shoes and clothes appropriate to the conditions on the day. It is always a good idea to bring a light jacket, water, sunscreen and of course a camera!