This drive yourself Pass includes entrance to:
- Paradise Valley Springs – a beautifully presented New Zealand Trout, Bird and Wildlife park, along with a pride of African Lions.
- Skyline Rotorua Gondola Ride including Buffet Lunch – spectacular views of Rotorua can be enjoyed over lunch at Stratosfare.
- Polynesian Spa (Lake Spa Area) – enjoy a relaxing soak in this award-winning geothermal hot water spa complex.
- Te Puia Te Po Indigenous Evening Experience with Hangi Dinner – experience spine tingling Maori cultural performance followed by a delicious hangi dinner.
Paradise Valley Springs
The only place in New Zealand where you can pat a Lion Cub (at 2:30pm every day)! Get up close to friendly farm animals such as Alpacas, Goats and Sheep to name but a few on the lively farm walk and see Trout in the stream and spot native New Zealand birds such as waterfowl on wetlands and native alpine parrots, the Kea. Visitors can also interact with a variety of wildlife such as Deer, Pigs, Thar and Wallabies which may be hand fed.
Skyline Rotorua Gondola Ride including Buffet Lunch
Enjoy panoramic views of Rotorua City, Lake Rotorua, and geothermal areas in an 8 seater Gondola up to Skyline Rotorua. Here enjoy lunch at Stratosfare, which offers a tempting buffet selection in a relaxed atmosphere with an uninterrupted 180 degree view of the city. See the Buffet menu here.
Polynesian Spa (Lake Spa Area)
Te Puia Te Po Indigenous Evening Experience with Hangi Dinner
Te Po is Te Puia’s evening cultural experience. In Maori tradition, Te Po (the night) is a very important time. Experience an authentic Maori welcome, enjoy a first-class Maori feast of a traditional hangi and enjoy the incredible illuminated thermal valley where the famous Pohutu Geyser explodes 30m high into the air.
- Children under 5 years of age are free of charge.
- Paradise Valley is open every day from 8am until dark with last entry at 5pm. The lion feeding is at 2:30pm every day
- Skyline Gondola opens 9am and is open till late.
- Polynesian Spa opening hours are 8.00am – 11.00pm
- Te Puia Te Po – Starts at 6.15pm and finishes at 9.00pm
- After making your booking online, you will receive a confirmation booking voucher which can be handed to the reception desk at the attraction or activity.