High Speed Jet Boat Ride and 47m Bungy Jump
JumpJet is the jet boat ride and bungy jump combo you can’t miss, which lets you experience the two best activities on the Waikato River in Taupo – there’s no risk of FOMO here!
Taupo Bungy Jump
With Taupo Bungy you’ll leap from the highest water touch bungy platform in New Zealand and submerge yourself in the crystal clear waters of the Waikato River below. Go for a Hand Touch, a Baptism (head dunk) or the Sole Club (right up to your ankles!) options if you don’t mind getting wet. If the wet look wasn’t quite what you were after, then staying high and dry is ok too. Located in the River Valley, upstream of the world renowned Huka Falls, Taupo Bungy is New Zealand’s most scenic bungy site. After 20 years of operation and with safety as the number 1 priority, Taupō Bungy’s highly trained crew have refined the art of bungy jumping.
Hukafalls Jet Boat Ride
With Hukafalls Jet you’ll speed past trees and cliffs at 80km p/h on your way to the spectacular Huka Falls…you’ll need to hold on tight for the exhilarating 360 degree spins! The half hour of thrills, fun and excitement takes you along a beautiful river environment, lined with native bush and sheer rock cliff face.
Not only do you save some $$ buy doing these fantastic activities together, but you’ll also get FREE transport from your accommodation within Taupo and between activities (for groups of 10 or less) and a FREE USB with all of your photos from both activities (worth $80). Whoop whoop!!
- Includes solo Bungy Jump with Taupo Bungy
- 30 min Jet Boat Experience with Hukafalls Jet
- Free USB with photos of your bravery
- Free transfers from Taupo CBD
- Minimum weight is 45 kgs, maximum 180kg, minimum height 1m
- Sorry – no kids option for this combo
- Once the registration process is complete, tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Taupo Bungy is located at 202 Spa Road, Taupo
- Hukafalls Jet is located at 200 Karetoto Road, Taupo
- Open every day except Christmas day, 25th of December