This drive yourself Legends Pass includes entrance to:
- Te Puia – experience Geothermal activity, Maori culture and see the native Kiwi bird.
- Agrodome Farm Show – See some amazing sheep antics in this world famous show!
- Entry to your choice of either Paradise Valley Springs or Rainbow Springs
At Te Puia you can experience the Maori world, where guides proudly recount stories handed down from their ancestors. Walk around the National Carving and Weaving Schools and watch the traditional craftsmen & women at work. You can also get up close and see the iconic New Zealand Kiwi bird, before venturing into the Whakarewarewa geothermal valley where mud pools bubble and the world famous Pohutu Geyser explodes up to 30 metres high in the air.
Agrodome Farm Show
Experience Agrodome’s world famous farm show in an action-packed hour of farming entertainment! You’ll witness a live sheep shearing demonstration, be introduced to 19 breeds of sheep, feed lambs or milk a cow; and see a live dog trial. Afterwards you have the chance to learn all about the history of the NZ wool industry.
Paradise Valley Springs
Paradise Valley Springs is a New Zealand Trout, Bird and Wildlife park, along with a pride of African Lions. You have the chance to get up close to friendly farm animals such as Alpacas, Goats and Sheep to name but a few on the lively farm walk. Paradise Valley Springs is filled with native New Zealand birds such as waterfowl on wetlands and the native alpine parrot, the Kea. Visitors can also interact with a variety of wildlife such as Deer, Pigs, Thar and Wallabies which may be hand fed.
Set amongst beautiful native trees and streams Rainbow Springs is home to a huge variety of New Zealand’s most precious inhabitants including the rare Kiwi. You will also be able to explore the many free flight aviaries, see prehistoric Tuatara, feed wild trout and experience the wonder of the live bird show featuring some of the funniest feathered performers you will ever see. The kids will especially enjoy the adrenalin rush of the new Big Splash water ride which takes a journey through the ecological evolution of New Zealand.
- Children under 5 years of age are free of charge.
- The attractions featured in this Pass can easily be visited in half a day or if you prefer, over several days.
- Te Puia is open from 8am until 5pm in the Winter and 8am until 6pm in the Summer. Te Puia guided tours run on the hour every hour from 9am-5pm (last tour in winter commences at 4pm).
- The Agrodome has three farm shows daily at 9.30am, 11.00am and 2.30pm
- Paradise Valley Springs is open every day from 8am until dark with last entry at 5pm. The lion feeding is at 2:30pm every day
- Rainbow Springs opening hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm. Freeflight birdshow at 11.30am (weather dependent)
- After making your booking online, you will receive a confirmation booking voucher. These can be shown to the reception desk at the attraction or activity.