This drive yourself pass includes:
- Te Puia – experience awesome geothermal activity and learn about the Maori culture.
- Skyline Rotorua Gondola – the best way to see Rotorua, take the gondola up Mt Ngongataha for spectacular views.
- Agrodome Sheep Show – world famous and a lot of fun, you’ll get to pat a lamb and watch some sheep antics!
- Polynesian Spa (Adult, Priest Spa or Family Pools) – have a relaxing soak in this award-winning spa complex.
- Entry to your choice of either Paradise Valley Springs or Rainbow Springs
At Te Puia you can experience the Maori world, where guides proudly recount stories handed down from their ancestors. Walk around the National Carving and Weaving Schools and watch the traditional craftsmen & women at work. You can also get up close and see the iconic New Zealand Kiwi bird, before venturing into the Whakarewarewa geothermal valley where mud pools bubble and the world famous Pohutu Geyser explodes up to 30 metres high in the air.
Skyline Rotorua Gondola
Enjoy spectacular views of Rotorua in an eight-seater gondola cabin as you take a gentle, scenic 900 metre ride to the top of Mt Ngongataha. On arrival at Skyline Rotorua, relax and take in the 180 degree panorama view of the beautiful city.
Agrodome Sheep Show
Experience Agrodome’s world famous sheep show in an action-packed hour of farming entertainment! You’ll be introduced to 19 breeds of sheep; witness a live sheep shearing demonstration; feed lambs or hand milk a cow; see a live dog trial and even have the chance to bid on a sheep in the lively auction. Afterwards you can learn about the history of the wool industry in the Mill.
Polynesian Spa (Adults Pools and Priest Spa or Family Spa)
Polynesian Spa is consistently recognised as one of the World Top Ten Spas by UK Conde Nast Traveller Magazine. In the Adult Pools & Priest Spa unwind in seven hot mineral pools ranging from 38°C to 42°C overlooking sparkling Lake Rotorua, fed with hot mineral water from two different springs. The Family Spa includes a large freshwater chlorinated pool (33°C) with a toddler’s section and a small hydro slide for a splashing good time. Two hot mineral pools overlook the large freshwater pool for supervision.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU BOOK A FAMILY PASS, ENTRY IS TO THE FAMILY SPA FOR BOTH ADULTS AND CHILDREN.
CHOOSE ONE OF:
Paradise Valley Springs
The only place in New Zealand where you can pat a Lion Cub (at 2:30pm every day)! Get up close to friendly farm animals such as Alpacas, Goats and Sheep to name but a few on the lively farm walk and see Trout in the stream and spot native New Zealand birds such as waterfowl on wetlands and native alpine parrots, the Kea. Visitors can also interact with a variety of wildlife such as Deer, Pigs, Thar and Wallabies which may be hand fed.
Set in 22 acres of beautiful native trees and streams Rainbow Springs is home to a huge variety of New Zealand’s most precious inhabitants including the rare Kiwi. You will also be able to explore the many free flight aviaries, see prehistoric Tuatara, talk to Jenny the hand-reared kea, feed the largest wild trout you will ever see and experience the wonder of the live bird show featuring some of the funniest feathered performers you will ever see. You’ll also be able to experience the adrenalin rush of The new Big Splash water ride which takes a journey through the ecological evolution of New Zealand.
- Visits to all attractions can be achieved easily in one day, although this can be extended over more than one day if a more leisurely time is desired.
- Children under 5 years of age are free of charge.
- Te Puia is open from 8am until 5pm in the Winter and 8am until 6pm in the Summer. Te Puia guided tours run on the hour every hour from 9am-5pm (last tour in winter commences at 4pm).
- Skyline Gondola opens 9am and is open till late.
- Agrodome – Three sheep shows daily at 9.30am, 11.00am and 2.30pm
- Polynesian Spa is open from 8.00am to 11.00pm
- Paradise Valley Springs is open every day from 8am until dark with last entry at 5pm. The lion feeding is at 2:30pm every day
- Rainbow Springs opening hours are 8am to 9:30pm Winter or 10pm in Summer
- After making your booking online, you will receive confirmation booking vouchers which can be handed to the reception desk at the attractions or activities.