This drive yourself Pass includes entrance to:
CHOOSE ONE OF:
Paradise Valley Springs
The only place in New Zealand where you can pat a Lion Cub (at 2:30pm every day)! Get up close to friendly farm animals such as Alpacas, Goats and Sheep to name but a few on the lively farm walk and see Trout in the stream and spot native New Zealand birds such as waterfowl on wetlands and native alpine parrots, the Kea. Visitors can also interact with a variety of wildlife such as Deer, Pigs, Thar and Wallabies which may be hand fed.
Set in 22 acres of beautiful native trees and streams Rainbow Springs is home to a huge variety of New Zealand’s most precious inhabitants including the rare Kiwi. You will also be able to explore the many free flight aviaries, see prehistoric Tuatara, talk to Jenny the hand-reared kea, feed the largest wild trout you will ever see and experience the wonder of the live bird show featuring some of the funniest feathered performers you will ever see. You’ll also be able to experience the adrenalin rush of The new Big Splash water ride which takes a journey through the ecological evolution of New Zealand
CHOOSE ONE OF:
Velocity Valley – choose ONE ride from either Agrojet, Shweeb or Swoop
Velocity Valley is New Zealand’s most thrilling adventure playground that boasts not one or two, but FIVE high octane rides that will set your adventurous side soaring. You can choose from ONE of the following. Agrojet – the world’s first commercial sprint boat which gives G-force sensations on hairpin bends, the Swoop which is a super body swing flying from 40 metres high and reaching speeds of 130kph or finally the one and only Shweeb, a world first human powered monorail racetrack.
Skyline Skyrides Gondola & 5 thrilling luge rides!
Enjoy spectacular views of Rotorua in an eight-seater gondola cabin as you take a scenic 900 metre ride to the top of Mt Ngongataha. On arrival at Skyline Rotorua, relax and take in the 180 degree panorama before racing back down Mt Ngongotaha on the world famous Luge! Whether taking the gentle paced Scenic track, stepping up to the Intermediate or taking on the challenge of the Advanced, there are options for every skill level, with chairlifts returning you to the top after each ride.
Polynesian Spa (Family Pool)
Chill out after a full day with a relaxing soak in the geothermal waters of this award winning hot mineral pool spa complex.
The Family Spa includes a large freshwater chlorinated pool (33°C) with a toddler’s section and a small hydro slide for a splashing good time. Two hot mineral pools (37°C and 40°C) overlook the large freshwater pool where families can relax while supervising their children.
- Not all adventure activities are suitable for small children and certain age/height requirements apply to some product. Details of these requirements can be found on the individual product listings.
- Not suitable for children under 5 years.
- Rainbow Springs opening hours are 8am to 9:30pm Winter or 10pm in Summer
- Skyline Gondola opens 9am and is open till late.
- Polynesian Spa is open from 8.00am to 11.00pm
- Velocity Valley is open daily from 9.00am to 5.00pm
- After making your booking online, you will receive a confirmation order which can be shown to the reception desk at the attractions or activities. Please ask them to record the confirmation number and your name.