This drive yourself Pass includes entrance to:
- Skyline Rotorua Gondola – the best way to see Rotorua, take the gondola up Mt Ngongataha for spectacular views.
- Te Puia – experience awesome geothermal activity and learn about the Maori culture.
- Polynesian Spa (Adult, Priest Spa or Family Pools) – have a relaxing soak in this award-winning spa complex.
Skyline Rotorua Gondola Ride
Enjoy spectacular views of Rotorua in an eight-seater gondola cabin as you take a gentle, scenic 900 metre ride to the top of Mt Ngongataha. On arrival at Skyline Rotorua, relax and take in the 180 degree panorama of the city and sparkling Lake Rotorua.
Please note: 14-27th August – The Skyline Gondola will be offline for scheduled maintenance. Courtesy vans will be available to get you to the top terminal during this time.
The premier Maori cultural centre in New Zealand where visitors can explore the geothermal valley of bubbling mud pools, steaming vents and the world famous Pohutu Geyser which explodes up to 30 metres in the air. Te Puia is the New Zealand Maori Arts and Crafts Insitute of New Zealand, so you can also observe students at work in the National Carving and Weaving Schools keeping the traditional arts alive.
Polynesian Spa (Adult & Priest pools or Family Spa)
Relax with a rejuvenating soak in this award-winning geothermal hot mineral pool spa complex.
In the Adult & Priest pools unwind in seven hot mineral pools ranging from 38°C to 42°C overlooking Lake Rotorua. Fed with hot mineral water from two different springs, you can choose to bathe in geothermal acidic water which is renowned for providing relief for tired muscles, aches and arthritis, or in the alkaline hot pools which have rejuvenating properties for your skin.
The Family Spa includes a large freshwater chlorinated pool (33°C) with a toddler’s section and a small hydro slide for a splashing good time. Two hot mineral pools (37°C and 40°C) overlook the large freshwater pool where families can relax while supervising their children.
- Visits to all attractions can be achieved easily in one day, although this can be extended over more than one day if a more leisurely time is desired.
- Children under 5 years of age are free of charge
- Skyline Gondola opens 9am and is open till late.
- Te Puia is open from 8am until 5pm in the Winter and 8am until 6pm in the Summer. Te Puia guided tours run on the hour every hour from 9am-5pm (last tour in winter commences at 4pm).
- Polynesian Spa is open from 8.00am to 11.00pm
- After making your booking online, you will receive confirmation booking vouchers. These can be handed to the reception desk at the attractions or activities.