This Drive Yourself Pass includes entrance to:
- Agrodome Sheep Show – world famous and a lot of fun, you’ll get to pat a lamb and watch some amazing sheep antics!
- Rainbow Springs – Meet NZ’s most precious inhabitants including the Kiwi, tuatara and trout, then jump on the Big Splash ride.
- Te Puia – experience awesome geothermal activity and learn about the Maori culture
- Lakeland Queen Lunch Cruise (1 hour) – Relax on a cruise of Lake Rotorua and enjoy a delicious buffet lunch.
Agrodome Sheep Show
Experience Agrodome’s world famous sheep show in an action-packed hour of farming entertainment! You’ll be introduced to 19 breeds of sheep; witness a live sheep shearing demonstration; feed lambs or hand milk a cow; see a live dog trial and even have the chance to bid on a sheep in the lively auction. Afterwards you can learn about the history of the wool industry in the Mill.
Set in acres of beautiful native trees and streams Rainbow Springs is home to a huge variety of New Zealand’s most precious inhabitants including the rare Kiwi. You will also be able to explore the many free flight aviaries, see prehistoric Tuatara, talk to Jenny the hand-reared kea, feed the largest wild trout you will ever see and experience the wonder of the live bird show featuring some of the funniest feathered performers you will ever see. You’ll also be able to experience the adrenalin rush of the new Big Splash water ride which takes a journey through the ecological evolution of New Zealand.
At Te Puia you can experience the Maori world, where guides proudly recount stories handed down from their ancestors. Walk around the National Carving and Weaving Schools and watch the traditional craftsmen & women at work. You can also get up close and see the iconic New Zealand Kiwi bird, before venturing into the Whakarewarewa geothermal valley where mud pools bubble and the world famous Pohutu Geyser explodes up to 30 metres high in the air.
Rotorua’s traditional paddle steamer, The Lakeland Queen offers spectacular views, delicious food, and wonderful staff — everything you need to feel re-energized for the day ahead after a one hour Lunch Cruise! Departing at 1pm daily, the cruise includes breathtaking views of Mokoia Island, Sulphur Bay and the peaceful sights of Rotorua town.
- Children under 5 years of age are free of charge
- Agrodome – Three sheep shows daily at 9.30am, 11.00am and 2.30pm
- Rainbow Springs opening hours are 8.30am to 5:30pm. Free-flight bird show 11.30am daily (weather dependent)
- Te Puia is open from 8am until 5pm in the Winter and 8am until 6pm in the Summer. Te Puia guided tours run on the hour every hour from 9am-5pm (last tour in winter commences at 4pm).
- Lakeland Queen Lunch Cruise departs at either 12pm or 1pm daily.
- After making your booking online, you will receive a confirmation booking voucher which can be handed to the reception desk at the attraction or activity.