This drive yourself Pass includes entrance to:
- Agrodome Sheep Show – world famous and a lot of fun, you’ll get to pat a lamb and watch some amazing sheep antics!
- Rainbow Springs – Meet NZ’s most precious inhabitants including the Kiwi, tuatara and rainbow trout, then jump on the Big Splash ride.
- Whakarewarewa – The Living Thermal Village – see how local Maori people live in an amazing geothermal environment.
Agrodome Sheep Show
Experience Agrodome’s world famous sheep show in an action-packed hour of farming entertainment! You’ll be introduced to 19 breeds of sheep; witness a live sheep shearing demonstration; feed lambs or hand milk a cow; see a live dog trial and even have the chance to bid on a sheep in the lively auction. Afterwards you can learn about the history of the wool industry in the Mill.
Set in 22 acres of beautiful native trees and streams Rainbow Springs is home to a huge variety of New Zealand’s most precious inhabitants including the rare Kiwi. You will also be able to explore the many free flight aviaries, see prehistoric Tuatara, talk to Jenny the hand-reared kea, feed the largest wild trout you will ever see and experience the wonder of the live bird show featuring some of the funniest feathered performers you will ever see. You’ll also be able to experience the adrenalin rush of the new Big Splash water ride which takes a journey through the ecological evolution of New Zealand.
Whakarewarewa – The Living Thermal Village
Discover the unique lifestyle and traditions of the Maori living in Whakarewarewa – The Living Thermal Village. See the people demonstrate how they utilise the natural geothermal wonders of erupting geothermal activity, hot thermal springs and bubbling hot pools for cooking and bathing in everyday life. Join a guided tour and witness the phenomena of mother nature and how the Maori in the village have come to live in harmony within this unique landscape and environment.
- Children under 5 years of age are free of charge.
- Agrodome – Three sheep shows daily at 9.30am, 11.00am and 2.30pm
- Rainbow Springs opening hours are 8am to 9:30pm Winter or 10pm in Summer
- Whakarewarewa The Living Thermal Village – Opening hours: daily (except for Christmas Day) 8.30am to 5pm.
- The attractions featured in this Pass can easily be visited in half a day or if you prefer, over several days.
- After making your booking online, you will receive a confirmation booking voucher which can be handed to the reception desk at the attraction or activity.