The experience of rolling down a hill inside a giant inflatable ball has been an iconic adventure experience since Andrew and David Akers developed the first operation in the world in Rotorua back in 1997. Rotorua remains the ONLY location in New Zealand where you can experience this amazingly fun and bizarre activity. Do not miss out on these unique New Zealand inventions
One or two people ride the OGO down the twistiest track ever constructed! Slide in 40 litres of water (cool in summer, warm in winter) getting speed up on the straights before riding up the sides of the 6 massive corners. This is a wet ride.
- Opening hours are 9.00am to 5pm. (9.00am to 6.00pm in summer) in all weather conditions. Closed Christmas Day
- WHAT TO BRING: All H2OGO rides are in water (cool in summer, warm in winter). Guests are advised to bring their swimwear and a towel.
- HIRE GEAR: If guests do not have their own swimwear, we are able to hire shorts, t-shirt and provide a towel for an additional cost of $7.00 per person.
- PHOTOGRAPHY: Our onsite photographer captures high quality images and video footage of your OGO Ride. Photo CD’s can be purchased for $30.00 each. Or a Photo and Video CD for $50.00
- HEALTH & SAFETY: H2OGO Straight & Sidewinder Riders must be 6 years of age and over. Maximum weight per person is 120KG or 265lb in one OGO. Maximum combined weight of rides in one OGO is 210KG or 463lb.
- If guests have any of the following conditions including high blood pressure, epilepsy, dislocations, pregnancy, heart conditions, back, neck or head injuries, lack of full body mobility, impairment due to the influence of alcohol or drugs. Any other physical or mental condition that may restrict your ability to safely ride.
- THROUGHPUT: 45-60 people per hour
- After making your booking online, you will receive a confirmation booking voucher which can be handed to the reception desk at the attraction or activity.