You and a friend can jump inside a 3.5 metre inflatable Zorb globe and roll down specially designed hills on a 1 metre cushion of air!
The ZYDRO ride is Zorb’s wildest ride – the two of you and a few litres of water (warm in winter and cool in summer) are thrown inside the authentic ZORB globe and you’re sent slipping, sliding and spinning down the hill.
Described as a cross between a water slide and a roller coaster, you’ll love it!
You’ve also got a choice of tracks – choose from the Straight Track, or go wild on the Zig Zag or The Drop track. There’s something for everyone – but remember to bring a towel and change of clothes (or swim wear) as you will get wet!
Zorb is a New Zealand company that invented the Zorb globe and the sport of globe riding (rolling down a hill in a large inflatable globe).
- Opening hours are 9.00am to 5pm.
- You must be 6 years or over and 1.6 metres tall
- Weight: No more than a combined weight of 250 kilograms to ride the ZYDRO for two.
- Remember to bring a towel and change of clothes (or swim wear) as you will get wet!
- After making your booking online, you will receive a confirmation booking voucher which can be handed to the reception desk at the attraction or activity.